RE: [ssn] alignments

Yes I am aware too.  But I got rather disheartened  by the missing attribution in the earlier version http://www.slideshare.net/drshorthair/om-alignment-with-ssn-prov-oboe-bfo

Kerry

From: Simon.Cox@csiro.au [mailto:Simon.Cox@csiro.au]
Sent: Thursday, 14 April 2016 2:44 PM
To: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>; Armin Haller <armin.haller@anu.edu.au>; jano@geog.ucsb.edu; danh.lephuoc@deri.org
Cc: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: [ssn] alignments

FWIW here is the presentation I gave at AGU in December:

http://www.slideshare.net/drshorthair/pitfalls-in-alignment-of-observation-models-resolved-using-prov-as-an-upper-ontology
http://abstractsearch.agu.org/meetings/2015/FM/IN33F-07

This picks up various threads, including the paper by Mick, David Corsar and Kerry relating SSN to PROV, as well as related work proceeding in the Bio community where there is effort to link OBOE to the ontology suite based on BFO. I know Jano is already across this, but not sure if the rest of you had seen it.

Simon