Re: Good practice for RDF publishing of multiple geometries with different CRSs?

Hi Frans,

I think we would need to separate the geometry from it's serialization
and add some metadata:

ex:location1234
   a dcterms:Location;
   locn:geometry ex:geom1234 .
ex:geom1234
   my:hasSerialization [ my:usesSRS
<http://www.opengis.net/def/crs/EPSG/0/28992>;
                                   geosparql:asWKT
"<http://www.opengis.net/def/crs/EPSG/0/28992> POINT(139715
476443)"^^geosparql:wktLiteral ];
   my:hasSerialization [ my:usesSRS
<http://www.opengis.net/def/crs/OGC/1.3/CRS84>;
                                   geosparql:asWKT "POINT(5.1633
52.2758)"^^geosparql:wktLiteral ] .

I suppose my:hasSerialization and my:usesSRS would need to be
standardized to be useful.

An alternative would be to use a GeoSPARQL query with getSRID() as a filter.

SELECT ?geom
WHERE {
   ex:location1234 locn:geometry ?geom .
   FILTER (ogcf:getSRID(?geom) =