Re: Add Sweet Ontology to SDWBP 6.2 Expressing Spatial Data

Hi Simon and others,
All of this feedback is being discussed over on the ESIP Semantic
Technologies Committee mailing list
http://wiki.esipfed.org/index.php/Semantic_Technologies
I am pushing for Birds of a Feather and Ontology-Engineering sessions to
take place at this years ESIP summer meeting. The aim is to begin
addressing some of the concerns you've voiced... which have been around for
a long time.
I think I'll be seeing Thomas this week in D.C. so I'll make this topic
known to him when I see him.
Lewis