From: lewis john mcgibbney [mailto:lewismc@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 March 2016 6:32 PM
To: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Add Sweet Ontology to SDWBP 6.2 Expressing Spatial Data

Hi Folks,
I would like to propose the addition of the spatially-relevant portions of the Semantic Web for Earth and Environmental Terminology (SWEET) [0] ontology which was authored @JPL.
SWEET was developed with the aim of better locating NASA Earth science data with it containing mutual relationships of scientific concepts and their ancillary space, time, and environmental descriptors. There are a number of spatial components which I would be happy to expand upon if required.
Thank you for any feedback.
Lewis

[0] http://sweet.jpl.nasa.gov