From: Jeremy Tandy [mailto:jeremy.tandy@gmail.com]
Sent: 24 September 2015 09:38
To: SDW WG Public List
Subject: [linking-data] How can third parties assert links and relationships (and should I trust their assertions?)

Email thread for collecting discussion on the question: "How can third parties assert links and relationships (and should I trust their assertions)?"

The related wiki entry for this questions is here [1]

For instructions about how to engage with this discussion, please see my previous email [2].

Many thanks. Jeremy

[1]: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Linking_Data#How_can_third_parties_assert_links_and_relationships_.28and_should_I_trust_their_assertions.3F.29

[2]: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-wg/2015Sep/0044.html