Re: UCR issue: phrasing of CRS requirement(s)

s/WGS86/WGS84/, sorry.

Andrea

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.