Reviewed a use case

From: Linda van den Brink <l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 12:24:52 +0000
To: "SDW WG (public-sdw-wg@w3.org)" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Hi list,

As per ACTION-32 I reviewed use case 39 Building Information Management and data sharing. I added some comments to the spreadsheet on the Best Practice tab, indicating additional requirements that are relevant for this use case. Also, I added a little bit of text to the use case I received from its contributor Henk Schaap.

Action-32 can be closed.

Linda

Geonovum
Linda van den Brink
Adviseur Geo-standaarden

a: Barchman Wuytierslaan 10, 3818 LH Amersfoort
p: Postbus 508, 3800 AM Amersfoort
t:  + 31 (0)33 46041 00
m: + 31 (0)6 1355 57 92
e:  l.vandenbrink@geonovum.nl<mailto:r.beltman@geonovum.nl>