Re: First try at using the tracker for a UCR issue

Hello Alejandro,

A good point. I wondered whether the tracker would automatically send a
message to the list when a new issue is raised, but apparently that is not
the case. I see it does create a list of related messages in the
description of the issue. I have just sent notifications of the other
issues I raised to the list.

Greetings,
Frans