Re: Addition of new use case: Creation of “virtual observations” from “analysis” phase of weather prediction model

Thanks Kerry. I see from your ref that ssn:Sensor _does_ include “computational methods”. When I looked at SSN it was the sensor-stimulus-observation model that I felt was incompatible with virtual observations … but glad that this use case is now in the mix for our future work. Jeremy