RE: Working list of BP requirements identified during the SDW WG f2f

From: <Simon.Cox@csiro.au>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 22:25:05 +0000
To: <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>, <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl>, <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
> How would you imagine to have those references captures? Via appropriate annotation properties
(rdfs:comment?) attached to the definition of classes and properties?

Yes. I would suggest that something quite strong, like rdfs:isDefinedBy would be appropriate _except_ that canonical URIs for the classes and properties from 19111 are not available :-(
Else you could use the rules from ISO 19150-2 to get them. In fact a case could be made that this is the primary value of ISO 19150-2 ...