Re: Time-series spatial data [was: Re: TCGA / Microscopy Imaging Use Case] [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Kerry,

I agree, I think the the use case that I have submitted should fall out of
what is being done.  This area has already benefited from the work done in
the geo-spatial community.  The main component needed to make it more of a
first class citizen is the Cartesian coordinate system as opposed to
lat/long.  I know of one triple store vendor that is adding support for
Cartesian spatial indexing.  I've joined the group already and will try to
make the next call.  - Erich