Re: [Minutes] 2015-01-22

From: Raphaël Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 11:39:46 +0100
To: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>, SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Dear all,

> The minutes of today's call are at [1] - next week's call will include a
> resolution that that doc is a fair representation of the meeting.

Thanks. I'm not sure any decision has been made yet regarding the
regular day and time for the telecon. As chaals said, polling during a
telecon is not good since you don't hear the ones who couldn't make it,
doodle is better with respect to getting all voices heard.

Did I understand well that the first F2F meeting will be held in
Barcelona on March 11th?
Best regards.

   Raphaël

--