Re: SDW Next Meeting

My apologies- I won't be able to join this week.

Thanks, Payam

________________________________
From: Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com>
Sent: 14 December 2015 19:27
To: SDW WG Public List; sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org
Subject: SDW Next Meeting

Hello everyone,

The next meeting of the group will be held on Wednesday 16th December at 20:00 UTC

The joining instructions are in the link below, please make sure you use the same nickname for both webex and IRC.

https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20151216

Remember the new requirement to enter a password for webex, if you are having problems ask for help on the IRC.

Agenda

  *   Best Practice: Progress to date
  *   SSN : Tasks defintion SSN Tasks
  *   Review of Open Actions Open Issues on Tracker

This is the last call before the Christmas Break as there will not be a call on  23 & 30 December.

If you can't make the call please do reply to this email with your regrets - thanks..

Best Wishes

Ed & Kerry

--

Ed Parsons