RE: [SDWWG] SDW Next Meeting

Mine too (again) I'm sorry.
I'm at AGU this week, and Wednesday is pretty full-on (as are Monday and Tuesday).

BTW - my apologies last week did not seem to get through - I was boarding a  plane at meeting time.

From: SDWWG [mailto:sdwwg-bounces+simon.cox=csiro.au@lists.opengeospatial.org] On Behalf Of Clemens Portele
Sent: Monday, 14 December 2015 12:18 PM
To: Ed Parsons <eparsons@google.com>
Cc: SDW WG Public List <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>; sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org
Subject: Re: [SDWWG] SDW Next Meeting

My regrets for this week.

Best regards,
Clemens

On 14 Dec 2015, at 20:27, Ed Parsons via SDWWG <sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org<mailto:sdwwg@lists.opengeospatial.org>> wrote:

Hello everyone,
The next meeting of the group will be held on Wednesday 16th December at 20:00 UTC
The joining instructions are in the link below, please make sure you use the same nickname for both webex and IRC.
https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20151216
Remember the new requirement to enter a password for webex, if you are having problems ask for help on the IRC.
Agenda

  *   Best Practice: Progress to date
  *   SSN : Tasks defintion SSN Tasks
  *   Review of Open Actions Open Issues on Tracker

This is the last call before the Christmas Break as there will not be a call on  23 & 30 December.
If you can't make the call please do reply to this email with your regrets - thanks..
Best Wishes
Ed & Kerry
--
Ed Parsons