Re: FW: ACTION-104: Determine the rules for ogc quorum (Spatial Data on the Web Working Group)

Hi Chris- thanks for clarifying this. Replaying: on a WG call there are no
quorum requirements for our vote. For working drafts (including FPWD) we
can vote to recommend to the Technical Committee to publicly release the
FPWD as a 'not an official position of OGC' Discussion Paper. I think our
voting period for this has been reduced by Scott Simmons to just 8-days to
streamline the process.

Jeremy