Re: discoverability and crawlability

Lewis.J.Mcgibbney@jpl.nasa.gov>:

>  Is there an ongoing effort within this WG to identify and curate a
> resource of geospatial markup standards/geospatial metadata vocabularies?

I would assume such an overview will be part of the Best Practices
deliverable, although it is not explicitely mentioned in the description of
that deliverable. But the overall mission of the working group is "to
clarify and formalize the relevant standards landscape". That would be hard
to do without some kind of overview of available standards and
vocabularies.

Regards,
Frans

--