Another series of regrets from me

From: Antoine Zimmermann <antoine.zimmermann@emse.fr>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:07:14 +0200
To: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Dear all,

Regrets for today's meeting and also belated regrets for last week.
I can already say regrets for the next two weeks... sigh :(

I should be able to join the teleconferences after that.
If there are discussions on the two use cases that I provided (UC22 &
UC23), let us discuss them by emails and if there needs be a talk, I can
try making myself free the 13th of May, but not the other dates.

Best,
--
Antoine Zimmermann
ISCOD - Institut Henri Fayol