From: Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au [mailto:Kerry.Taylor@csiro.au]
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 8:01 AM
To: thiago.avila@ic.ufal.br; public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Princples...

Thiago,
I  do not think we should be reiterating those practices – that is not our job. It would be unfortunate if we were contradictory, though.

In our case, it is not obvious to what extent this group is focusing on linked data, or not, and I think our views in the group  may be divergent.

The UCR document should be “A document setting out the range of problems that the working groups are trying to solve.”  So in that context  I thought to bring up the question ( deliberately phrased in the form that reflects my point of view!).

Kerry