Re: My action regarding the Data on the Web best practices

Hi Frans,

thanks for your response and considerations.

The answer whether the current requirement captures the issue, the answer is yes, if the requirement includes links from other data to spatial data (unclear from the wording in the requirement which is mainly about links *to* other data) and includes links that are not based on URIs.

Best regards,
Clemens