Further work on the Use Cases and Requirements document

From: Frans Knibbe <frans.knibbe@geodan.nl>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 16:29:32 +0200
To: Alejandro Llaves <allaves@fi.upm.es>
Cc: public-sdw-wg@w3.org
Hello Alejandro,

I have just made some changes to the Use Cases and Reuirements document
<http://w3c.github.io/sdw/UseCases/SDWUseCasesAndRequirements.html>. I have
not put much effort in the textual content yet because I think it is best
to get the structure of the document right before putting more meat on its
bones.

The main things I changed today:

   - I have placed the deliverables in a separate chapter.
   - I have added a chapter that should explain the scoping process.
   - I have replaced the <details> and <summary> tags, which we can not use
   because they are not yet standard HTML, with a CSS-based solution for
   expanding and collapsing text.
   - I placed a template for use cases in a comment.

What do you think of the document structure as it is?

Regards,
Frans

--
Frans Knibbe