Inclusion of "profile" in the glossary

From: Svensson, Lars <L.Svensson@dnb.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 13:11:18 +0000
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
All,

One thing I learned during yesterday's telco was that we all agree that the term "profile" is overloaded (I vaguely remember it was while discussing UC 36: Marine observations[1]). Could it help that we add this term to the glossary [2] in order to clarify how we define it in the WG? I'm probably not the right person to do that (I don't think of geospatial profiles...), but probably someone n the WG has the right knowledge..

[1] http://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Working_Use_Cases#Observations_along_profiles

[2] https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Glossary_of_terms

Best,

Lars

*** Lesen. Hören. Wissen. Deutsche Nationalbibliothek ***
--
Dr. Lars G. Svensson
Deutsche Nationalbibliothek