Re: OWL Time Ontology update

Dear Chris,

I am sorry for the delay in answering, I am preparing my PhD
defense. Thank you for your feedback and your interest.

In my case, the changing should not have any impact. I have extended
time:ProperInterval
for some classes I have introduced, while for common time parameters as
year, month,
etc. I am referring to time:Interval withouth any assumpion, thus the change
should be
transparent.

About the relaxed constraints on some properties, I don't see any adverse
consequences
in the main application scenarios I had in mind. However, my view is limited
since I focus
on recommender systems, and I am not an expert ontology designer.

Best regards,

Iacopo