Re: Geographic metadata in Spatial Data on the Web Best Practices

Hi Martin - I've incorporated your suggestions and modified the references
that were pointing to epsg.io to point to epsg-registry.org.

I see that this supersedes your previous email [1] which made more or less
the same suggestions. Oh- and we don't point to the Apache SIS project
staging area anymore either.

Can you confirm that you're content with the changes I've made - latest
version is the editor's draft [2]? See Pull Request #791 [3] for details.

Jeremy

[1]:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sdw-comments/2016Nov/0000.html
[2]: http://w3c.github.io/sdw/bp/