Re: geosparql:asWkt feedback from NL

Hello Marco,

Could you explain why "regular" webdevelopers want to have geometries using
CRS84? If it is because they want spherical coordinates (degrees lon/lat),
you would be better off with ETRS89, the recommended coordinate system for
European geographic data.

CRS84 is a difficult CRS for coordinates that are not in North America. If
you have decimeter/centimeter level precision or higher, all geometries
should have very tightly linked temporal data, because you need to account
for continental drift if you want to plot those geometries on European
territory.

Regards,
Frans