Re: Exposing datasets with DCAT (partitioning, subsets..)

Hi Jon,

You're right, by definition dct:hasPart allows anything. I put that
restriction there for myself really to try to figure out a best
practice, but as you say, they can actually overlap. I didn't think
about that in my scenario 3.

I guess subdatasets may then logically overlap each other. I wonder if
that's a problem in general. I guess the invariant should be that the
overlapping data must be identical then, otherwise it would be quite
tricky to handle that. I can't think of a case where the overlapping
data is not the same (after unpacking/decoding etc). Anyone?

Cheers
Maik