Re: adding hypermedia to spatial data best practices

Yes - am thinking mainly of the "deep dark data web" - but links to and
from hypermedia resources should be handled consistently - so its still
probably worth starting with the (not clear best practice :-) ) mechanisms
to make link semantics work in machine-traversable data, then seeing what
happens when including hypermedia resources into the fray.  A use case
identifying an access and  processing scenario that uses both data held
behind APIs and as linked hypermedia resources might be useful.

making sure loose, but easy to use human interpratable information can be
included is fairly easy, since there thats already there and we'd be
looking for a minimal set of practices to layer on top of it