From: Lars Marius Garshol [mailto:lars.garshol@bouvet.no]
Sent: 12. oktober 2012 12:01
To: public-sdshare@w3.org
Subject: Re: Introductions

* Paul Hermans

> I'm involved for the moment in trying to integrate 52 life sciences LOD datasets.
> It is already a rather unrealistic scenario to load these datasets into one repository once, not trying to think how to manage updates in the source datasets later on.

Hmmm. That's interesting. Maybe we could turn this into an SDshare use case? That is, we describe the problem and how SDshare could be used to solve it.

What do you think? Could you write up one or two paragraphs describing the problem?

--
Lars Marius Garshol  |  Consultant
Bouvet ASA Sandakerveien 24C D11 Postboks 4430 Nydalen NO-0403 Oslo