Re: Privileged context features and JavaScript

On 4/17/15 2:52 AM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> If that preference is toggled, we in fact remove the API entirely, so
> that "'geolocation' in navigator" tests false.

Oh, I meant to mention: this is more web-compatible than having the API
entrypoints throw, because it can be object-detected.  Of course we
could have made the API entrypoints just always reject the request
instead, I guess; removing the API altogether was somewhat simpler to do.

-Boris