Re: Should properties on the named properties object be readonly?

Ok, I understand this response, but perhaps not your original message. If
the property on the named properties object isn't changeable, is the only
reason for setting [[Writable]] to true to avoid the override mistake? (If
so, I agree this is an adequate reason.)

--
    Cheers,
    --MarkM