Re: Spec for [Global] does not seem to be quite web-compatible, and none of the UAs are really compatible with each other

I'm in favor of the IE/Safari behavior.

However, I don't want us to introduce a new extended attribute for this.
I'm opposed to moving webidl attributes and operations to the window
instance. If people use prefixed code incorrectly in a global scope I'm
willing to break them in the name of saner web platform.

--
erik