Re: ES6,ES7,ES8 and beyond. A Proposed Roadmap.

Is there any chance at all of macros รก la sweet.js will be on the agenda
for ES7 (or 8)?

I would very much like for that to happen to enable even more, and more
light-weight, experimentation with and cow-path building for the syntactic
language surface.