Re: Coordination

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 19:18:21 +0300, Allen Wirfs-Brock
<allen@wirfs-brock.com> wrote:

> On Apr 12, 2013, at 8:29 AM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

>> As for f2f notes, I assume the right place to look is
>> <https://github.com/rwldrn/tc39-notes/tree/master/es6>, right?  I'm
>> note sure most people would be able to make any sense of them,
>> honestly; too much missing context.  I can barely follow them, and I've
>> been pretty involved in actual JS implementation work...
>
> I'd suggest following the individual meeting wiki pages linked from
> http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=meetings:meetings as they contain
> both links to the detailed notes and also links to documents and
> presentations from the meetings. Material usually starts appearing
> before or during the actual meeting.  There is also a schedule of future
> meeting if you want to reminders to your calendar.

My experience is that minutes are often tricky to follow. But I note that,
for example, the webapps face to face will be happening in a couple of
weeks:  One of the things I can try to do is make a summary of the
minutes. If I do, I will run an explicit test - if people tell me it was
useful I'll keep doing it :)

cheers

Chaals