Re: Coordination

Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> Apologies for the ambiguity. I meant pushing for an "API idiomacy
> review" process.

Thanks -- on that front, recent API work (DAP, WebApps, SysApps) has
been about par for the course, from what I've seen. In other words, a
mixed bag ranging from nicely-idiomatic or good-enough, all the way to
we're-sorry-and-we-will-do-better-next-time ;-). And since nothing has
progressed beyond LC yet AFAIK, there may still be time to fix things.

But as I wrote privately, I don't think we can firehose all the new APIs
through public-script-coord and get good API review results. We could go
API by API in a more focused forum or meeting-like setting, with
public-script-coord hosting the notices for upcoming reviews, progress
updates, and review conclusions. Thoughts?

/be