Re: Detecting the "type" of a DOM object

Le 21/06/2012 12:36, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :
> On Thu, Jun 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM, David Bruant<bruant.d@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I'm not a big fan of the idea of introducing new syntax specifically to fix
>> the DOM and with no other purpose.
> I do not understand the problem completely I think, but this seems
> more widely applicable than just the DOM. E.g. XMLHttpRequest,
> EventSource, Notification, ...
Indeed, sorry, I meant "browser APIs", but what I said remains. I'm not
a big fan of introducing new syntax for the sake of repairing the
browser built-in libraries.
If new syntax was introduced to fix browser APIs, would it be applicable
for user-defined libraries as well?

David