Re: [Public WebGL] Re: WebGL IDL for uniform1fv is not valid WebIDL

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu> wrote:

>  I think removing the Float32Array overload will make passing JS Arrays
>> of Numbers and Float32Array objects work.
>>

> But require copies in the process, no?  That seems highly undesirable in
> this case.

If it matters as an optimization, implementations could still create
separate overloads for this as long as it's transparent to the user,
right?  The overload dispatch is "magic" either way, from the perspective
of the JS developer.

--
Glenn Maynard