Re: Should binding section be rewritten more algorithmically?

Hi Marcos,

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 5:27 AM, Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Kyle,
>
> On Saturday, 24 March 2012 at 19:05, Kyle Huey wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 6:10 PM, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au(mailto:
> cam@mcc.id.au)> wrote:
> > > Marcos Caceres:
> >

> > FWIW, I've found the grammar to be extremely useful for building the
> parser we're using for Gecko.
> Do you have a description of the parser (or a link to)? What is it used
> for?

The parser is located at
https://hg.mozilla.org/users/khuey_mozilla.com/webidl-parser/.  We're using
it in Gecko with a code generator that we've written to generate C++ glue
code for our new DOM bindings.  This is all very much a work in progress,
and the parser needs a fair amount of cleanup (the spec changed under me
multiple times as I was working on it, so I have some support for things
that are gone e.g. modules).

- Kyle