Re: [WebIDL] Make [AllowAny] the default?

On Fri, 23 Dec 2011 06:32:49 +0100, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
wrote:
> It's the process we use over in the SVG WG, as I understand that
> Disposition of Comments documents produced for the transition from LCWD
> to CR are more convincing when there are indications of whether
> commentors were happy with the resolution of the issues they raised.
> Probably this is more important for rejections, though, so perhaps it's
> not strictly necessary here.

Yeah, when there is disagreement it makes sense. But when everyone is
agreed I think it increases the noise unnecessarily (and it's extra work).

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/