Re: [WebIDL] remove modules

If modules are removed from WebIDL, how will different specifications ensure
that there are no namespace issues (i.e. conflicts between the names of
interfaces)? Sorry if I am misunderstanding the intent of the module
feature, but that is one aspect of how it was used in BONDI (which still
does exist it the market, BTW, in products but not as an actively developed
specification) and WAC.

I am very interested in the stability of this spec, for WAC and also because
I am leading work to begin using Web IDL in the Open Mobile Alliance, in
which we are creating Javascript APIs for exposure of OMA enabler services.
We will have a variety of APIs being defined, and need to ensure that the
different specifications do not conflict in the naming of interfaces.

Without the module feature, how do we replace the capability for this
purpose?

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T