Re: Java bindings generated from Web IDL

Hi Travis,

Yes, but it also generates the interface metadata in a string encoded
format in the generated C++ header file. This metadata can be used
with a language reflection runtime to invoke native methods from
ECMAScript, etc. (esjs ES3 interpreter does this.)

Please let me know if there is anything that could be generated from
Web IDL for ECMAScript binding. I'm happy to add it to the generators.

 - Shiki