Re: HTML standard for scholarly publications ?

Hi Robin,

It's been a long time and this project is definitely abandoned at this
point. There was another group who started using the term ScholarlyHTML and
we handed the term over to them but I didn't keep track of it.

Sorry I can't be of more help - please let us know how it goes, and maybe
this can re-start the standards process?

Cheers
pt

--
Peter Sefton +61410326955 pt@ptsefton.com http://ptsefton.com