Re: Listing what is out there?

Thanks. I keep the list updated on a local file; as soon as the practicalities are sorted out, I will put it somewhere public and editable. If we go for a github repo, I can either put it up on the repo as a markdown file, or put it on the github wiki (the latter is maybe better, though not sure.)

Ivan

> On 1 Dec 2015, at 06:17, Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com> wrote:
>
> Signed PGP part
> On 26/11/2015 02:37 , Ivan Herman wrote:
> > I think it would be good to have a comprehensive list of what is
> > already out there. I am not sure where to put it (we may set up a
> > github repo and we can use that, or set up a wiki somewhere...).
>
> Related: http://scholarlymarkdown.com/.
>
> Note: this is not an endorsement of Markdown in any way, manner, or
> form ;)
>
> --
> • Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/ - @robinberjon
> • http://science.ai/ — intelligent science publishing