Re: Schema.org New Release 3.0 with the health-lifesci.schema.org Extension

Thanks Marc for leading this work! We have had some boring technical
issues with the site launch so I have kept things low-key for now, as
soon as I'm 100% confident the site is fully functional I'll blog
about this. In the meantime, we can start thinking about the next
updates :)

Dan