Re: Questions on Substance

From: Marc Twagirumukiza <twamarc@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:55:03 +0200
To: public-schemed@w3.org
The substance concept model was inspired from SNOMED CT definitions,
improved with RexNorm terminology.
See some exemples from SNOMED CT Concept  + Hierarchy tree.

MedicalEntity
      Substance
             Biological substance: SNOMED CT| 115668003 (e.g  )
                  Body substance: SNOMED CT| 91720002 (e.g Blood,
secretions, etc )
Infectious substances [NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PROPOSAL]
             Chemical: SNOMED CT| 441900009  (e.g carbocyclic acid)
             Dietary substance : SNOMED CT| 116273005  (e.g  )
             Drug or medicament: SNOMED CT| 410942007 (e.g )