Important pointers for developers and materials [via Healthcare Schema Vocabulary Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 08:51:47 +0000
To: public-schemed@w3.org
Hi every one,

While we are finalizing the revisit of our last submitted draft, some idea pops
up to share pointers to materials anyone can read/review/edit/amend or
criticise.

Everyone's suggestions and comments are encouraged and welcome:

First of all this is the existing native
draft: http://demoschemed.appspot.com/MedicalEntity

The following revisit tasks are being
done: https://github.com/twamarc/ScheMed/issues/2

Second, the maintenance of the draft is done within the github repository:
https://github.com/twamarc/ScheMed/blob/master/medicalEntity.rdfa

If you need to make edits/contribution/suggest new properties/classes or edit
definitions/domain/ranges; you can do it directly in RDFa file.

Alternatively you can use the .ttl file injected into protegé (not recommended
as protegé support not easily .ttl).

Finally, if you need to follow the whole history from the beginning of this
effort you can see archives of messages on:

Github Pull request: https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/pull/11

Google group (need to join
it): https://groups.google.com/forum/#!categories/schemed

Thanks for your commitment all!

Marc

This post sent on Healthcare Schema Vocabulary Community Group

'Important pointers for developers and materials'

https://www.w3.org/community/schemed/2015/06/05/important-pointers-for-developers-and-materials/

Learn more about the Healthcare Schema Vocabulary Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/schemed