Re: Healthcare Schema Vocabulary CG Meeting, 11th Dec

Hi Dave,
Thanks for your comments.
Well, I agree that focusing our TCons on *general and driving ideas and
keep the code/model review/discussion on GitHub comments/discussions* may
allow some of participants to contribute more, but this has to be first
raised somewhere as discussion point. There are several ways to raise a
topic here:
1-The first one is to raise it as an issue on GitHub(recommended).
```
https://github.com/twamarc/ScheMed/issues
 ```
2-The second is directly to make and submit editions on dedicated page of
the community group wiki:
```
https://www.w3.org/community/schemed/wiki/Domestic_standards_of_procedures
https://www.w3.org/community/schemed/wiki/Commitments_and_requirements
 ```
3-The last one is to raise the topic on community group mailing list ```
``` or at schema.org maili list. ```  ```

Remember that the ScheMed CG is an interest & Business group. So we share
the common interests and the main one from the beginning is to improve and
maintain the health.schema.org extension.
This doesn't prevent to have additional points on the agenda based on
*participants requests*.

So feel free to send in your expectations/suggestions.

Here we will avoid to create *yet another* group overlapping with existing
groups but that can be discussed.
About the coming agenda, yes I will add the topic at the beginning of the
meeting.

Kind Regards,

Click on link to read important disclaimer:
http://www.agfahealthcare.com/maildisclaimer