Re: Assistance Needed for Structured Data Markup for B2B

This is not really a schema.org question.  This is a "why is Google Search
not using XX structured data more actively".  So please don't use this
forum (and post multiple times) unless the question is more "How could I
represent this information?", not "How do I cater it to Google Search?"

Google Search is not currently interested in explicitly consuming this data
for our features or we would document it as such in our Google-specific
documentation.  And in my personal opinion, it is not "unfair" because the
query traffic/users you are competing for is likely with other B2B
companies which are also not benefiting from any explicit structured data
ingestion.

I would recommend you follow general schema.org markup recommendations to
describe your data (because sometimes the presence of the data itself can
be a signal to future consumers of any company to invest further) but not
put a lot of time into SEO optimizing this markup at this point.