Re: examples of websites using Schema.org for a given schema, e.g. PoliceStation

Thank you Thomas,

According to their report (at
https://webdatacommons.org/structureddata/schemaorgtables/2023/index.html),
they found 42 classes and there is no trace of PoliceStation or FireStation
:-(

Arnaud

--
Arnaud Sahuguet