RE: demo markup

This is typically achieved by blocking crawlers with a mechanism like a
robots.txt file. That way you can publish all the structured data examples,
validate them even, without having them indexed.

As far as having a property that shows the "soundness" "credibility"
"publishability" "veracity" or even whether the material is published in the
first-person, such as a person talking about their own experiences, there
aren't any properties I know of that designate structured data as such.

This is something we've talked about before though. This is something I
think has value to represent perhaps in some ways.

-JP

Jason Pelish

Founding Partner - Marketer

Massive Impressions Online Marketing