Re: The Existence, Presence, Fictitiousness of a Thing as a Property?

Thank you for pointing that out.  I was not aware of Character. In fact, I
believed Person had no sub-types. What would be the name for a Person who
isn't a character.

I was thinking about this more in the context of Patanjali's sutras on
types of Knowledge and whether knowledge is first hand or second hand.

I was thinking about these qualifications, these values for a
yet-to-be-named Property of Thing:

The general idea is that the existence of things should be qualified.

In cases of publishing SD the publisher is aware of existence of the thing
being described via:
A. 3rd or greater party accounts & testimony
B. Direct 2nd hand testimony from people with first hand experience.
C. 1st hand experience of a said thing
D. Naught HAND experience when the describer is the described, when the
Schema is for Person and the Person is the Publisher/Author

Also when something is know to be fictional we can qualify it as
1. Testimony of having invented, imagined or described a thing without
bringing a real world instance of the thing into existence.
2. 2nd hand acounts of people who have claimed to invent, imagine or
describe the thing being described.
3. Accounts of the thing being described where the origin or existence is
uncertain.

For example, what could be more authoritative information about a Person
above what comes from the Person themselves?  Who would be more certain
that Harry Potter isn't a real wizard lad than J.K. Rowling? Hearing from
the actual person "I am real" and hearing from the inventor of a character
"this is all from my imagination" is a lot more reliable than hearing from
other sources. No?