Re: Schema type for a video on demand channel?

From: Joshin Gomez <joshin.g@milestoneinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 13:34:58 +0000
To: "martin@martinbean.co.uk" <martin@martinbean.co.uk>, "public-schemaorg@w3.org" <public-schemaorg@w3.org>
CC: Ritika Chugh <ritika@milestoneinternet.com>
Hi @martin@martinbean.co.uk<mailto:martin@martinbean.co.uk>,

Marking the page with Product schema truly makes sense as you said the page has pay-walled content.
If each video has different pricing then it's good to have a product schema for each page. But if it's Subscription-based then I would suggest you add Product schema on the package page where pricing is defined.
Please note that to be eligible for the Rich result there should be only one product schema per page.

For Individual Channel you can use - https://schema.org/BroadcastChannel

  *   A unique instance of a BroadcastService on a CableOrSatelliteService lineup.

More specific Types

  *   RadioChannel
  *   TelevisionChannel

[cid:1892a0a6-70bc-499a-acb4-88771bd8a1ff]

Thanks,

Joshin Gomez

Product Engineer [R&D]

Milestone Inc<https://www.milestoneinternet.com/>